Diamond cutting blade 1A1R 200 Hard ceramics Advanced
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
Porcelain gres of the thickness more than 20 mm is getting more and more popular because the production companies are constantly working on its thickness increasing as well as its wearing and frost resistance. So, not every diamond blade will process such material.
HARD CERAMICS ADVANCED is our new blade specially created for cutting of thick ceramic granite. Graphite chips in its metal bond create a fine-pored structure and work as a hard lubricant. Laser segmentaion of the diamond layer decreases the thermal load on the blade.
Diameters available: 200-350 mm., Hole: 25.4., Work with water coolant only.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 200 mm blade diameter;
• working with operational table saw with a power of 0.8 kW, with a rotational speed of 2900 rpm;
• water feed 3,0 l/min
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
Material: porcelain gres, 10 mm.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
/ # / — Edge quality
/ 3 / — Good cut
/ 4 / — Clean cut
/ 5 / — Fine cut