Grinding cup DGS-W 125 Rotex
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
Testing the cup wheel on the reinforced concrete showed that it has a fairly high level of speed, reaching 6.5 running meters per minute, with a lifetime of 650 linear meters per min at a depth of processing of 1 millimeter.
The cup wheel is available in diameter 125 millimeters, for use with the angle grinder with a standard mounting, with a power of 1kW, and a rotational speed of up to 11500 revolutions per minute.
The cup wheel is used for both dry and wet surface grinding. Each DISTAR ROTEX cup wheel is additionally tested for imbalance so that the work is comfortable and efficient.
concrete B20 (М250)
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• grinding of the material indicated on the diagram;
• grinding with 125 mm cup wheel diameter;
• grinding depth – 1.0 mm;
• The angle grinder power - 13 kW, rotation speed 2500 rpm.
• ambient temperature +25 °C.
The data is for information only. In different operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.