Diamond cutting blade Turbo 232 Super Max
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
Available in diameter of 232 millimeters, with a height of diamond layer of 15 mm. It is used with a standard angle grinder with power of 2.5 kW and rotation speed of up to 65000 rpm.
When tested on concrete, it showed a speed of up to 0.62 meters per minute, with lifetime of 125 running meters , while cutting 12 mm reinforcement in an amount of 6 bars per 1 l.m.
It is positioned as the highest-speed blade for cutting of concrete and reinforced concrete.
The innovative form of the diamond segment gives you the maximum effect when cutting with the Distar Turbo Super MAX.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 230 mm blade diameter;
• cutting depth – 6 cm;
• pendular cutting;
• working with operational angle grinder with a power of 2.5 kW, with a rotational speed of 6500 rpm;
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
concrete B30 (M400), reinforcement Ø12 mm,
6 pcs/1 m