Grinding cup DGS-S 125/22,23 Beton UNI
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
Used for rough grinding of concrete, reinforced concrete and concrete-mosaic surfaces, and removing the excess of concrete after filling the formwork.
The cup wheel has excellent high-speed grinding characteristics at a very affordable price.
This is the best solution for home use or small amounts of work.
The grinding cup wheel has two rows of diamond segments mounted on a light metal body.
Used on manual angle grinders when grinding without cooling.
Available in two diameters 100 and 125 mm with a mounting hole of 22.2 mm.
concrete B20 (М250)
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• grinding of the material indicated on the diagram;
• grinding with 125 mm cup wheel diameter;
• grinding depth – 1.0 mm;
• The angle grinder power - 13 kW, rotation speed 2500 rpm.
• ambient temperature +25 °C.
The data is for information only. In different operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.