Diamond cutting blade Turbo 230 Beton PRO
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
The range includes two types of such blades, which are made with a diameter of 125 and 230 mm. A blade can be used for any kind of angle grinder with a standard mounting hole of 22.23 mm.
During practical use, the blade showed a high level of performance. The blade showed a sufficient resource of 40 linear meters, as well as a high speed of 45 cm per minute.
Note that the work was carried out when cutting concrete of the M400 brand with reinforcement of 8 mm and a rebar density of 6 pieces/linear meters.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 230 mm blade diameter;
• cutting depth – 6 cm;
• pendular cutting;
• working with operational angle grinder with a power of 2.5 kW, with a rotational speed of 6500 rpm;
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
concrete B30 (M400), reinforcement Ø12 mm,
6 pcs/1 m