Grinding cup DGS-W 125 Raptor
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
- You can return the goods within 14 days from the date of purchase, if the original packaging is intact and there are no traces of use.
Compared to the classic types, this cup wheel has a weight of 340 grams, which allows you to perform all the work with maximum ease, and also makes the tool ideal for using an angle grinder with a vacuum cleaner. It is used for dry grinding, without water supply.
The diameter of 125 millimeters, and a mounting hole of 22.2 mm, which allows the cup wheel to be used with virtually any angle grinder with a power of 1 kW and a speed of up to 11500 rpm. The steel core of the cup wheel has a large number of openings, which means good cooling, and also effective removal of sludge from the grinding zone.
concrete B20 (М250)
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• grinding of the material indicated on the diagram;
• grinding with 125 mm cup wheel diameter;
• grinding depth – 1.0 mm;
• The angle grinder power - 13 kW, rotation speed 2500 rpm.
• ambient temperature +25 °C.
The data is for information only. In different operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.