Diamond cutting blade 1A1RSS 232 Technic Advanced
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
Due to the presence of special segments, the effective removal of sludge from the working area is ensured.
Available in diameter from 300 to 400 millimeters for use with equipment with power of up to 9 kilowatts. Also in the assortment there are alternative blades of this series for angle grinder with a diameter of 115, 125, 150, 180 and 230 mm.
The cutting can be carried out both with additional water cooling, and without it.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 230 mm blade diameter;
• cutting depth – 6 cm;
• pendular cutting;
• working with operational angle grinder with a power of 2.5 kW, with a rotational speed of 6500 rpm;
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
concrete B30 (M400), reinforcement Ø12 mm,
6 pcs/1 m