Diamond cutting blade 1A1R 125 Multigres
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
- You can return the goods within 14 days from the date of purchase, if the original packaging is intact and there are no traces of use.
DISTAR MULTIGRES has an ultra-thin diamond layer of 10 mm in height and 1.4 mm thickness, which makes the work as simple and productive as possible, thanks to a high level of performance that reaches 2 linear meters per minute.
When testing the blade on porcelain gres, the lifetime was almost 5 square meters and 440 running meters, which is quite good for a tool used in dry cutting. There is also a high quality and clean edge cutting, which is important when working with tiles.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 125 mm blade diameter;
• working with operational angle grinder with a power of 1.4 kW, with a rotational speed of 11 000 rpm;
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
porcelain gres, 10 mm.