Diamond cutting blade 1A1R 125 Gres Master
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
- You can return the goods within 14 days from the date of purchase, if the original packaging is intact and there are no traces of use.
The new types of granite tiles with increased frost resistance, abrasion resistance are invented every year. Increasingly, 14, 20 mm thick porcelain gres is used. Such materials are very difficult to cut with conventional diamond blades. Take place a burning, a blade deformation, a stop during the cut.
The Gres Master blade is designed especially for such complex application conditions. The involute turbo grooves of the diamond-bearing layer are effectively embedded in the durable material, cooling the cutting zone. The blade is softly penetration even in the thickest gres.
Due to this high performance, it is the fastest blade from the entire Distar line. The blade will also cut ordinary porcelain gres but at a very high speed.
The quality of the edge is inferior to the Esthete and Decor Slim blades, but very often such cleanliness is not required, especially where the tile joint is cover by a molding.
Available in diameters of 115, 125 mm. Used on angle grinder without the use of coolant.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 125 mm blade diameter;
• working with operational angle grinder with a power of 1.4 kW, with a rotational speed of 11 000 rpm;
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
porcelain gres, 10 mm.