Diamond cutting blade Turbo 230 Universal
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
- You can return the goods within 14 days from the date of purchase, if the original packaging is intact and there are no traces of use.
The Baumesser Turbo Universal diamond cutting blade is a specialized tool for working with various materials. This diamond blade on the market is positioning itself as a universal product that can work with a wide range of construction materials. It is most often used when working with concrete, bricks and paving slabs. The range is presented in three variations, which differ in their diameter – 115, 125 and 230 mm.
The Baumesser Turbo Universal diamond cutting blade was designed to work as an angle grinder with a standard mounting hole diameter of 22.23 mm.
This blade showed quite good results during a practical test on reinforced concrete M400 (rebar 8 mm). In particular, the service life was 25 linear meters at a speed of 30 centimeters per minute.