Diamond cutting blade 1A1R 200 Hard ceramics
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
Mainly it is used for work with glaze, wall and floor ceramics, ceramic granite, porcelain gres, as well as all kinds of granite and marble in rare cases. It is available in a wide range of blade diameters from 115 mm to 400 mm, which is used with tile cutters with a power of 0.8-1.5 kW with a rotational speed of 2900 rpm for a diameter of 200-250 mm, and 2-2,5 kW for 300-400 mm diameter. It is necessary to supply water in the amount of 5 liters per minute of cutting process.
Hard Ceramics can be purchased at an affordable price, for quick and clean work.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 200 mm blade diameter;
• working with operational table saw with a power of 0.8 kW, with a rotational speed of 2900 rpm;
• water feed 3,0 l/min
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
Material: porcelain gres, 10 mm.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
/ # / — Edge quality
/ 3 / — Good cut
/ 4 / — Clean cut
/ 5 / — Fine cut