Diamond cutting blade 1A1R 200 Granite Premium
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
The blade is used with table saws or on special handheld tile cutters for wet cutting with water cooling.
The blade is available in diameters from 125 to 400 mm.
Has a fairly high cutting speed and lifetime. For example, the blades with diameter of 200-250 mm cutting speed reaches 1.2 running meters, the lifetime is up to 6.7 sq. m. or 700 linear m.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 200 mm blade diameter;
• working with operational table saw with a power of 0.8 kW, with a rotational speed of 2900 rpm;
• water feed 3,0 l/min
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
Material: porcelain gres, 10 mm.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
/ # / — Edge quality
/ 3 / — Good cut
/ 4 / — Clean cut
/ 5 / — Fine cut