Diamond cutting blade 1A1R 125 Keramik
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
- You can return the goods within 14 days from the date of purchase, if the original packaging is intact and there are no traces of use.
The 1A1R Baumesser Keramik diamond cutting blade is one of the best solutions for working with ceramics. The blade is specifically designed for cutting ceramic tiles and porcelain gres, but this does not prevent them from usage within a wide range of products, regardless of their type. Therefore, it will be an excellent solution, both for home use and for professional tilers.
The Baumesser Keramik Pro using you can perform high-quality and high-performance cutting of all types of ceramics. Also, it is worth highlighting its high speed and a fairly large work resource.
This blade is designed to work on angle grinders and other tile-cutting machines with a standard mounting hole of 22,23 mm, both with or without water cooling.
The blade has an outer diameter of 125 mm with the height of the diamond layer is 8 mm and the thickness is 1.4 mm.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 125 mm blade diameter;
• working with operational angle grinder with a power of 1.4 kW, with a rotational speed of 11 000 rpm;
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
porcelain gres, 10 mm.