Diamond cutting blade 1A1R 125 Keramik
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
The Baumesser Keramik Pro using you can perform high-quality and high-performance cutting of all types of ceramics. Also, it is worth highlighting its high speed and a fairly large work resource.
This blade is designed to work on angle grinders and other tile-cutting machines with a standard mounting hole of 22,23 mm, both with or without water cooling.
The blade has an outer diameter of 125 mm with the height of the diamond layer is 8 mm and the thickness is 1.4 mm.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 125 mm blade diameter;
• working with operational angle grinder with a power of 1.4 kW, with a rotational speed of 11 000 rpm;
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
porcelain gres, 10 mm.