Diamond cutting blade 1A1R 125 Edge Dry
- In-store pickupFree
- GEIS, DHL, Schenker, TNTAccording to the carrier's tariffs
- We currently offer the following payment methods
(Bank transfer, payment card, cash)
- Manufacturer’s recommendations for the tool operation have not been violated
- The wear of the diamond layer shall not exceed 1/3 of its initial height
Cutting ceramic tiles at the 45-degree angle, also known as miter cutting, is the most common operation in finishing works. Many craftsmen perform it manually with an angle grinder. Diamond blades requirements: sufficient body rigidity with soft cutting concurrently, the possibility of grinding the edge.
There are the exact qualities that offered the Edge Dry blade. A wide 25 mm double-sided diamond layer reinforces the body and makes it rigid. A diamond-bearing bond with a honeycomb layer pattern makes your cutting soft and highly productive simultaneously. The large plane creates a fulcrum effect, directing the blade in a straight line. Additionally, you can grind the edge of the tile end.
With a blade like this, the 45-degree angle miter cutting is a pure pleasure!
The blade is available with a diameter of 125 mm, and a mounting seat of 22.2 mm. Used on angle grinder without the use of coolant.
Performance parameters are given for following conditions:
• cutting the material indicated on the charts;
• cutting with 125 mm blade diameter;
• working with operational angle grinder with a power of 1.4 kW, with a rotational speed of 11 000 rpm;
• at an air temperature of +25 °C.
The data is for information only. Under other operating conditions the performance parameters may vary.
porcelain gres, 10 mm